The PRSA 2017 International Conference is in Boston this year, starting this weekend.
My talk on Monday at 5pm is called “How to Think Like an Analyst (or Influence One).” It’s in the Suffolk room at the Marriott Copley Place.
I’ll be covering topics including:
- What is a thought leader?
- How are thought leaders different from journalists?
- What is the number one thing a thought leader worries about every day?
- How do thought leaders (including analysts) think?
- Why are thought leaders so often wrong?
- How — and why — should make an analyst your friend?
This is a new speech based on new material. If you’re at the PRSA International Conference, please stop by and see me.