It time to learn to write without bullshit.
Let’s be frank. In school, in college, and at work, you’ve been exposed to dreadful, mind-numbing prose. It’s time for a radical rethink of how we all write. If you want to expose yourself to a bold, shockingly clear and simple new way to write, the tools are available. I’m ready to share them now.
Join my workshop on May 17 at the Content Marketing Conference in Las Vegas. I’ve road-tested these concepts and exercises in corporate and academic settings, but this is my first public workshop. Pricing listed below is valid until April 23, so you might want to get moving.
If you want to master the principles of writing without bullshit — composing more direct, shorter, easily skimmable, jargon- and bullshit-free copy — this is for you. Boost your career by saying what you mean in both internal and marketing settings.
Here’s an agenda:
- Why there is so much bullshit.
- Move beyond fear
- Write shorter
- Front-load your writing
- Purge passive voice, jargon, and weasel words
- Capture and channel creativity
- Plan purposefully
- Manage reviews without tears
Here’s the pricing (until April 23):
- Workshops only: $997. Take my workshop in the morning. Then, in the afternoon, you have your choice of Kathy Klotz-Guest (The Art of Business Storytelling) or Arnie Kuenn (Content Marketing Intensified).
- Workshops plus Content Marketing Conference on May 18-19, with 30 Content Management Speakers. Pricing is $1,497, but input the speaker code SPKBER and get an additional 15% discount.
All workshop attendees get my report “How Businesspeople Write” based on the WOBS Survey of 500+ Business Writers — and you’ll be the first to see it.
Click here to find out more and register.
True, I hate Las Vegas. But for your sake, I’m happy to go there and make us all a little smarter. Why not join me?